Thursday, August 16, 2007

out of my league

i know what it feels like to be outclassed. kkk. studying at about twelve midnight plus at home is weird. you hear cats under my block making strange noises. other than that, its mostly serenely and sometimes and abit creepily quiet. my mum has an irritating habit of turning off all the lights in the house before she sleeps. since these days i'm always the last one to sleep, i end up getting spooked out by the darkness every time i go to the kitchen or toilet or something. its really dark at that time of the night when the only source of light is from mt room behind me. golden village and northpoint usually turn off their lights by about 11pm so not much light from outside. of course, solving the problem is as easy as walking over to the light switches and turning on all the lights i can possibly turn on. but in the few moments of darkness, i keep thinking someone is sitting on the sofa, among other things of course. lol at my hyperactive imagination at night. usually not a problem when i explore Changi Hostpital or some other dark place. but i don't know why my own home keeps creeping me out.

btw neil gaiman is making another movie based on his book Stardust. yay.

No comments: